So many of my friends are having babies, so I thought I would put together a list of top ten gifts for a mom. It seems when you have a new baby, it's all about the bany so I thought I would put together a nice list of things that a new mom (or any mom) would enjoy. Items that would just be for her and nothing baby or child related. For instance, I personally love pre-made meals and other things that would save me time, but a gift like that is something for the whole family and not quite "just for mom".
Here is my list of Top 10 Gifts For a Mom:
1. Fresh and fun, some new make up
2. Books - Maybe one of her favorite hobbies is reading books. This would be a good gift to help her relax
3. Movies - Watching movies is always fun and maybe there are some new releases she could catch up on. I know I am way behind when it comes to new movies!
4. A nice piece of clothing just for her
5. A Spa Gift Card
6. A nice gift basket with her Favorite tea, coffee and treats
7. Jewelry -Something such as a pretty necklace or bracelet would be nice. It doesn't necessarily have to be expensive, but should make her feel special.
8. Flowers- You may think I'm strange when I say that I don't particularly care for flowers as a gift, but I know many of my friends absolutely love receiving flowers. I don't usually give flowers when I visit the new baby for the first time, but will bring some after a few visits so that it is more of a surprise.
9. A Gift Card to her favorite store
10. Hobby Supplies - Sometimes moms are just too busy doing mom duties, so if she has a hobby (such as scrapbooking, sewing, knitting or something else that's crafty), getting her a few fresh supplies might remind her to take some time out to spend on it.
I hope you enjoyed my top 10 gift ideas for a mom. If you have any suggestions, feel free to share them in the comments section. Have a wonderful day!