Thursday, April 28, 2011

Diaper Cake Gift


Diaper cakes make such wonderful baby shower gifts. It is so easy to make a diaper cake and is especially useful for most new parents. My sister's co-worker is going to have a baby so she asked me to make a diaper cake for her. I made this simple springtime themed diaper cake since she didn't know whether or not the baby is a boy or a girl. Of course it is also springtime now and the colorsI used work well, because they are neutral colors.


I happened to have yellow ribbon with lime green butterflies on it which match the diaper cake perfectly! I used some tulle to wrap up the diaper cake and completed it by tying the butterfly ribbon to close it.

5 comments:

Canadian Doomer said...

That's cute. :) Cloth or paper?

I swear, one of the best gifts I ever received when I had my kids was a couple of boxes of diapers!

Noypi said...

I looks wonderful!

Love it! :D

Mama Mia said...

Adorable!!! You are so creative, I'm jealous! :D

swirlyagelessmind said...

That's such a great idea and it doesn't look complicated to do. My sister will be having a baby this September, I'm certainly gonna try to make a diaper cake for her baby shower.:)

salma said...

swear, one of the best gifts I ever received when I had my kids was a couple of boxes of diapers!
Pakistan gifts

There was an error in this gadget