Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Ideas


If you are anything like me, you like to get any gift shopping done as early as possible. The main reason why I like to do this is because I can get a thoughtful gift at the best possible price.

Mother's Day is just around the corner so it's a good time to find a wonderful and unique gift for your mother, mother-in-law or perhaps hint some ideas to your own children! It's always fun to see a list of ideas from others. Layla Grayce has posted a Mother's Day blog post with suggestions for the top ten gift ideas and essentials for moms. They are also offering 15% off the gifts on the list. Just use the code 4URMOM The code can be used until May 1st.

Here are some of my favorite ideas:





1 comment:

Katherine Collmer said...

I love the apron!! Mother's Day seems to creep up on me now that my children are all grown up But for new moms or mom's-to-be, I'm sure it is going to be a special event. I hope you don't mind, but I'd love your readers to be able to take part in my First Ever Giveaway on my Handwriting With Katherine site. It's a free DVD from Aimee's Babies, First Year Milestones. And it's awesome! (I'm not receiving any compensation for the review. The DVD is simply awesome!) If you feel it is appropriate, please share this link with your readers. http://www.handwritingwithkatherine.com/blog/2013/04/23/Aimees-Babies-DVD-Review-and-a-Giveaway.aspx
If not, then I hope I haven't offended! I'm off now to take a look at that apron:) Thanks, Katherine

There was an error in this gadget